So we have this movie club, and we have these rules for it.
- Surprise movie. The movie picker keeps the movie a surprise until we sit down to watch it.
- Movie, not show. Three hours total time. We need time limits, cause while we’re all young, we are busy peoples.
- No horror, no pornos. Only the good and wholesome here.
- Three to one veto. After giving a movie it’s fair chance (15 minutes or so), if the other three people agree, we can veto the movie. This is on moral grounds, not just crappy movieness.
- There be prizes! After one month of movie watching, we vote and pick the best movie of that month and the picker wins a $10 gift certificate. Voting and picking is based on the movie rating. To vote you have to have seen all the movies in the running. And pay in to the prize, of course. Money just doesn’t grow on trees.
- Start at 7pm. Kind of goes with rule 2. We like to think ourselves as busy.
- There are exceptions to all these rules. Except this one. Or including this one?
- Keep it on the down low. Yeah, so let’s totally make a blog about it.